Tel: 0117 973 1213
Prestige Boot Camp has been rated as Europe’s No1 weight loss fitness camp. It boast four different locations in Europe – Devon, Suffolk, London and Spain.
Spain Boot Camp
Prestige have three luxury villas for you to choose from in Marbella, Spain and prices start from £1099 per person.
- Accommodation and food and drink are included in the price, along with fitness classes and activities.
- Transfer from Malaga airport is included, however, flights are not.
- Access to swimming pools (both indoor and outdoor), sauna, hot tubs and an indoor gym.
- Fitness and nutrition expert advice
Devon Boot Camp
There are two options available for the Prestige Boot Camp in Devon – a seven day boot camp or a four day mid-week camp. The accommodation is 5* and located in a valley near the East Devon coastline. Prices start from £599 (four day mid-week camp) and £999 (seven day camp).
- Accommodation and all food and drink are included in the price, along with fitness classes and activities.
- Nutritious food prepared by the on-site chef
- Exercise, nutrition, motivation and cooking workshops
- A wide range of activities
Suffolk Boot Camp
A Georgian Country Manor is the location for the Prestige Boot Camp in Woodbridge, Suffolk. Prices start from £999 per person for a 7 day camp.
- Accommodation and all food and drink are included in the price, along with fitness classed and activities.
- Nutritious food prepared by the on-site chef.
- Exercise, nutrition, motivation and cooking workshops.
- A wide range of exercises.
London Boot Camp
The London Boot Camp, which takes place in Hyde Park, are available as a single day camp or weekend camp. They are the perfect way to get a taster of what the other camps are like, before booking your place. 1 day boot camps start from £79 per person and weekends from £149.
The boot camp weekends are held once a month on a Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am until 16:00pm. They are open to both men and women.
A typical day at the London camp:
10:00 – meet and brief
10:15 – warm up
10:45 – run/jog/power walk
11:15 – boxing
12:00 – fartlek
12:45 – lunch
13:30 – team games
14:15 – interval training
15:00 – circuits
15:45 – cool down